Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I'm everywhere today!!

First up, happy book birthday to HONOR'S KNIGHT, which is out today!!


I don't think it's spoiling anything to say Devi has a rough time of it this go round. Gotta have lots of juicy problems to shoot for the third and final book, HEAVEN'S QUEEN, coming April 22, 2014!

To celebrate the launch, I've written a piece for Orbit about why powered armor is the best, so if you're here for real content, go check it out!!

And finally, I'm a guest at IndieReCon this week. I've got a new post for them called "Words Are Cheap" about what I've learned since writing my "How I Went From Writing 2,000 Words a Day to 10,000 Words a Day"post in 2011.I'm also doing a live chat on their site at 5:15 EST today. It's a good time and it's free, so I hope you'll drop by and say hello!

Whew, okay, I think that's enough crazy for one day. Thank you everyone for helping me make the launch of HONOR'S KNIGHT such an awesome success. And if you enjoyed the book, please consider leaving a review! They really really REALLY help :D

Thank you everyone, and I hope your Tuesday is as awesome as mine!

- R

4 comments:

Dawn Watson said...

I attended the IndieReCon chat. Thanks for conversing with us!

Jennifer R. Donohue said...

Congrats on your release!

I read (and thoroughly enjoyed) Fortune's Pawn yesterday. Yes, yesterday. I devoured the whole thing.

Richard Majece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Delhi Service
Delhi
Russian in Delhi
girls
Delhi girls
Independent girl in Delhi
Mumbai Service